Janome HD3000 Sewing Machine Reviews
Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine Product ImageDon’t let the HD3000’s heavy duty nature scare you; whether you’re a beginner or a professional, this sewing machine can work wonders in your workspace!
Equipped with a ton of user-friendly features that don’t compromise on their advanced nature, the Janome HD3000 is highly durable, convenient and efficient!
A Range of Accessories
The Janome HD3000 comes with a mindblowing range of standard and optional accessories, some of which are:
- A hardcover
- An ultra-glide foot
- 2 leather-needle packets (great leather sewing machine)
- 1 packet of universal needles
- A blind-hem foot
- An overedge “C” foot
- A rolled-hem “D” foot
- A zipper “E” foot
- A buttonhole “B” foot
- Automatic buttonhole “R” Foot
- A pack of bobbins
- 2 screwdrivers
- 2 spool holders and an additional spool pin
- A seam ripper
- A lint brush
- A quilter bar
- Instruction manual
The Janome HD3000 is also equipped with a number of other outstanding features, such as:
- An instructional guide on the machine’s tray door (on top)
- 860 stitches per minute
- A one-step buttonhole
- Lay-in thread tension control
- Built-in thread cutter
- 7-piece feed dog
- Drop feed
- A reverse stitch lever
- 25-year warranty
Features of the Janome HD3000 Heavy-Duty Sewing Machine
Heavy-duty aluminum body, 18 built-in stitches, a one-step buttonhole, adjustable stitch length and width; the Janome HD3000’s got all of it and more! It can max out a decent 860 stitches per minute and comes with a range of user-comfort-oriented accessories.
Built-In Automatic Needle Thread
The Janome HD3000’s built-in automatic needle thread saves you a ton of time and effort; it does away with the generally tedious task of threading the needle in a matter of seconds! Whether you lack perfect eyesight or you simply cannot thread a needle, this threader’s got you covered; bid adieu to any strain on your eyes!
Top-Loading Bobbin System
The machine’s top-loading bobbin system is not only convenient and easy to change; it’s also jam-proof and does away with any worries of running off your project’s edge.
Selecting the stitch you want has never been easier; all you have to do is choose the stitch you want and adjust the dial to get your desired stitch. Additionally, you can take a look at all 18 built-in stitches via the flip-up stitch panel. You can also select your stitch length and width (maximum width of 6.5 mm and a maximum length of 4 mm).
Adjustable Pressure on the Presser Foot
Adjusting the pressure on the presser foot is also as simple as selecting stitches; you can adjust the pressure by simply turning the designated dial, letting you easily navigate through a range of fabric widths.
The free arm lets you easily navigate around and sew circular finishes, such as pant legs, cuffs, collars and the like.
Coming from a company as highly reputed as Janome, you can safely assume that the Janome HD3000 is a quality product with excellent features, functionality and durability. Though it does come with its own set of cons, it was only after a lot of nit-picking that these cons were arrived at; most users have nothing but good things to say about this sewing machine. Sturdy, convenient, user friendly, durable and capable of producing some excellent high-quality results — the Janome HD3000 is a winner!
- Easy to use and suitable for a wide range of learners.
- Rich in features and accessories.
- Can easily stitch with both heavy and light fabrics thanks to features such as the drop feed, the feed dog, the adjustable presser foot pressure and adjustable stitches.
- Sturdy metal frame construction.
- The warranty indicates not just the manufacturer’s confidence in the product, but the life expectancy of the product as well.
- A range of user-friendly features such as a built-in threader, a built-in thread cutter and a flip-up panel to view all available stitches.
- High-quality, consistent stitches.
- 860 stitches per minute mean quick completion of projects.
- A jam-proof top-loading bobbin system.
- In the age of increasing digitally-advanced and computerized sewing machines, non-computerized sewing machines like the Janome HD3000 may feel obsolete and relatively less efficient.
- At around 18.6 pounds, it can be quite hard to transport.
- Though the machine has a built-in lighting system, it isn’t up to the mark.
- The workspace is too small to successfully maneuver around large lengths of fabric.